Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Find..Finding and Found...."MY" Happiness....


I dream of my "Jennie" to surprise me with her wand,
And I am sorry to ignore you, but please do not put me in the sand.
Even I know some magic tricks to keep you on your toes,
There is a storm coming , so just be careful from the door..

Watch you back, I may be standing there adoring you,
Please don't turn, and you may spoil my brilliant view.
The way you hair comes on your face is like, I cannot describe the preview.
And that "PECULIAR" bindi of yours completes the view.

If you can't get out, then get in complete my friend,
Ever Anxious to see whats up is in the store, at that bend.
Some time I laugh at me, what's all this about ??
I say that to me..do not have a "DOUBT "..

Love is like a food, and it takes time to digest,
Best exercise is to keep walking, till nothing is left..
Faster you do faster are the results,
Simple..all you have to do is Just keep breathing and hold the "PULSE"..

WELL BEGUN IS HALF DONE........

No comments:

Post a Comment