Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fragrance Lost.& I have actually "WORSHIPED MY ONE"..And still do.

Some of the recent blogs have become an online diary entry for me..Not because of the context or the thought behind it, but of the reason they were written on my day to day activity..Some thing sort of a live telecast to narrate it to some one..I hope that some one , who is the one is actually listening..I do not have anything to offer to anyone, and feels helpless to some extent as of this..The patience and persistence being challenged again..How did I actually land up in this situation..Clueless..Guess the first song that played in my today's drive .."BRYAN ADAM's"..The time I try to keep it behind , it comes back again with a smile on my face ..Which is invisible though..But I cherish the moments..all of them..and I am still able to take count of the dates..

The blog though has lost his fragrance and not the perfume..Its similar to a body without a soul...The idea to keep it fresh has been lost..

One of the best "PURE" juice I had..And the cleanliness was top notch.
Separate bins to collect the waste from the juice machine, the washing of glass done with a pipe connected to the drain..Thus preventing water from flowing outside.


Its in the blood, in me and my destiny,
Who else , but my "she"..
May be I do not want the time to move on,
Just preserving the essence for the life long..

I will be staying like this for the years to come, writing about her,
I have never been this close to the one, and do not know if we ever were..
To me the moon still means your face,
Actually I have never ever seen it enough to praise..

With my eyes closed I see you up so close and near,
I can live with this moment through out my life without any fear..
Call it obnoxious behavior at its level best,
And I can live with this all my life long with an inner zest..  

No comments:

Post a Comment