Sunday, September 2, 2012

Where it started...."Thoda sa Pyar"..

Standing in front of me is again me,
The improved version is probably the better than the current version of GLEE..
The sun today soaked me in in its sweat,
Felt nice that I can also actually get wet.

We are all human's and at times complex as a DNA strand to understand,
Not testing my biology skills, just correlating my mind to the signs.
It was and , its the time to simplify the equations without variables,
Yes the times are testing, so just putting all of them on tables.

Each and every thing happens for a reason (Hoobastank song, - The reason is you),
Its not a treason , also not in any season ..and there is also no reason.
A half heart , perhaps not..The idea behind is I cannot leave it to rot.
Why going slow, only to make sure it slowly grows.

What is right and what is wrong, I cannot explain in my song..
Its the way unknown , And I myself do not know whats up is next thrown..
CAN I or WILL I be able to pull this off ?? Is the questions I ask me every time..
He ( Is my FAITH on HIM) says "TRUST ME"..."RESPECT IT"..and do not worry , its just a "TIME LAG"....

No comments:

Post a Comment