Friday, September 7, 2012

Today's song....Only for "HER"..and the TRUTH..on my WALL...

"John Meyer - Say what you need to say"..

Yesterday's discussion was a bit wild,
And I have not done my net practice for a while,
Just waiting patiently for the cancellation of the options,
To convince them its not a "option" but the "ONLY REASON"..

Its simply too hard to let it go,
All you can associate it with "SANJOG".
Probably we are hiding behind the word to accept the defeat,
I will not bug down achieving my "FEAST".

Having the freedom to make them go down the wish lane of mine,
Do not want them to think its not their way, and it will not shine.
It ended up with consideration of going  ahead with "MY WISH",
Its all they said, after hearing my plea to have my "DISH"..

"Not the END"
Picture abhi baaki hai..


-------------------------------------------------------------------
Want you to know about what happened to me last year in March,
I was in a hospital for a week , please do not ask.
All the tests were done to find the increase of heart beat,
AIIMS, PGI every one said , they could not figure out the reason for this heat.

Changing the life style was all they could advice,
Even after 7 day observation of the heart beat could not figure out.
Only option was to change the job from the after market to a semi plant one,
I still do not know the reason behind this one.

During dehradun visit I met "KARNAIL SINGH".
a war veteran of 99' who helped me its not done,
I told him that I do not know what will happen next,
He was the only one who said, leave it to him..Its just a test.

Not a explanation to console my position or a "MADE EXPLANATION",
Its the truth I wanted to say it to you during the conversation.
I or else we will be coming for you,
I am not having the day when it will end my blues..

Why I am Posting it on the net is because of the truth I wanted to tell you,
Please do not find a reason that I have "GIVEN up".
I only have the truth for you and nothing else.
Words will be few and if only emotions could do...

Thank you.
Blogger boy.
S******k..
Many more names..


No comments:

Post a Comment