Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Atonement..for making her "CRY"..for "HURTING" her..and many more..


One of the best things that I could have ever done for her is " I do not know".  Every day at night I just pray to him ,to keep her happy. For me, I am going through my ATONEMENT phase of saying sorry to every person I meet in a day..Bit awkward..but as I did not got a chance to say this to you..Now perhaps you are an addition to the list who think I am mad ..No no... you are right..Ankur, Uday and every one thinks the same..The most unrealistic things done in most unrealistic ways by me..off course..Die hard believer of Saathiya..the ring tone says it all...Today's morning start was with a "LOVE SONG"...SAVAGE Garden..."I will be your wish, I will be your dream"...and Half of the metro saw me singing and burst into laughter..Then I realized it was way too much..Any way..I was imagining you..Eyes were closed and ears too..
Today' s SORRY was to a OWNER of a KULCHA Wala..who was class 10th passed in Hindi Medium.. had a beautiful lunch on the RING road with him..Cracked 3 jokes to make him open..and heard his story..Said sorry to him..and to "HER..MY SHE"...why so..As I told its my atonement for her..I did not want to hurt her in any way or in any sense..It was purely and simply un intentional..I am Sorry for that and apologies.. 

The best words came from the old man.."DHANYAWAD ...BABAJI WAHEGURU"..He was able to understand my need, though I have not spoken to him about this..and "BABAJi" by my beard..When I actually told him my age..he said..."KYUN MAZAAK KARTE HO?"...I know why people say me uncle jee..Thek hai..chalta hai..I guess I got a new name..He was then busy reading his hindi newspaper..Then I realized we are actually lucky to be born like this..and we simply take this for granted. 


Sharing a joke with a OWNER "KULCHA WALA"..He had a POLIO in his leg..and could barely stand...See the cousing in red..leaning down for the joke..

Finally the Old man smiled..and greeted with a "MIRCHI" ka aachaar..which I could not say "NO"..As it was gift from the humble man I have met..I might have hurt many people along my journey..Just want to say sorry to all of you..and to "SHE"..I still do..and will keep on doing this just to clean my guilt of hurting you..


I forgot my poem for you.

The song that played this morning was for you,
Smile for me..it looks great on you..
Your 2 second pause when I asked you your number was acknowledged,
I now you did not have had any reason in the mind to say "Dude I am In my College"..

That instance still reminds me of my friday,
Hell was at loose and I could not figure it out..was it a dry day ?
I am having the same pasted on the notepad on my desktop,
Just to remind me every time, I have done wrong right from the start spot.

To me somethings are worth waiting for,
Every day I remind my self, its the patience that I am being taught for.
With no "IF's" and "BUT's" attached..I only have to say this.
You were, you are and you will be only "THE ONE" for me "MY MISS"..

Trust me..with Patience of "NINE YARDS" this time....

No comments:

Post a Comment