Monday, September 3, 2012

Holding my hand is me....and my GUILT..

It felt very strange to see to see my hands today,
Not like usual one's for the day.
Bit small due to the fear inside,
Yes ..I admit there is no one by my side..

As I watched the empty faces while I walk,
Holding hands are the one's who are not apart..
You see the eyes in the reflection, bit drenched in pain,
And avoid its (tear) fall in the public, but as soon as its dark it comes as if its a rain..

Does it reflect you are weak, or too emotional as you speak,
The voice some time looses it strength, when you are at a peak..
I am Simply trying to get the "One" to speak,
To start a conversation , have some association but please take me out from this isolation.

Perhaps its the way I worship "THE ONE"  as God,
A sorry or a apology will not do, as something much more is due..
Just a prayer from my heart, for the one,
Please grant the wish she has for her loved one, and do not keep them (She and her love) apart..

Its the only way to clear my heart of the guilt,
Take anything from me, Oh GOD please give her the one she has always wanted to be..


No comments:

Post a Comment