Thursday, October 4, 2012

Season of Love..for my "SHE"..and "THE ONE"..



Love is one of the most difficult four letter word to define,
Simply could add up to your worries and its not silly to be mine..
Could easily be much more than said and done,
No,  its not like I have burn my bum..

I cant stop thinking..I cant stop thinking of you...


To express my feelings again and again,
Only to be true, I am still not able to express my pain.
The alphabets are too less to come together to do justice to words..
Not trying to sweep you away from your feet, and please don't think I am a nerd..

Disturbed..disappointed..disheartened..yes mam I am..
Shoot the words that correlates it to me..but remember its not like a scam..
I know it does not hold a meaning for you,
Could be my mistake..but how could I do anything like this and hope you to continue.



Not felt anything like this for so long,
Trying to come up with the terms of reality hoping to get along..
Saying..begging..guilty .. atonement will not do..
Please see inside my heart to see whats there for you and my virtue..



No comments:

Post a Comment