Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sometimes you Give in.....



As I recall the old times in despair,
when we were much more than a pair,
The moments some times makes me feel to cry,
But how could I tell you, I need you more than me..and please realize..

Not my letter..not my plight...or your insight..
I need you back, I promise I will not fight.
Do not want to give in to the situation ,
Please realize this, and its not my step of utter desperation.

To make sure you come back,
I think I am not asking for a much tedious task.
The apology has already been tendered by the sender,
Need not mention or want to say it to you as a reminder.



Trust me ..its not like a side fender of the car,
But you are an engine of my heart,
The way it pumps the fuel makes me feel high..
Hold me tight, as I am ready to fly.

To the unknown that awaits us that far,
Yes, I want to take you on a long drive in my car.
To change the mood and emotions that want me to give in..
Go on with your song...I want it to seep in me..before I give in.....

No comments:

Post a Comment