Monday, October 1, 2012

Usual GOOD Mornings....



The mornings off late has been early,
And you can be credited for this dearly..
Not that I am not able to sleep,
But in dream you wish me good morning to avoid me getting late and asking me to leave..

Its really selfish on your part to wake me up,
I was just beginning to get close, when you broke the glass.
Complete mood and the scenario got changed,
It took me an hour to realize that I was not trained..

Trained in what ??..to come back to sleep and dream again,
Oh noo..Its too difficult now to make the mood..but you can feel the pain..
Any way now you have woken me up and I am trying to realize,
Should I pray to god or see you first, and its hard for me to decide..



Just to make it easy, I have the picture of yours below him.
Only to make sure, you always get them..Ie so called blessings..
Like a small story I know it also has an end,
Lets make a difference this time, and simply change the trend..

Change is for good, and it looks great on you,
I am not jumping the ice to make you drool over my so called moves..
And its true I want you to love me as I do with a true heart,
Be mine in reality, and now I am having the confidence to break away from my dreams at last..




No comments:

Post a Comment