Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The JOKER...I am ??!!..//'';;:-)@@##$$%%^^&&**(())



Sharing every thing you have, only for a false belief that some day I will forget you..
Why I keep on doing the same again and again, Is it I want to be relieved of the pain ??..
Simply and purely different from being insane, Yes I am afraid of missing my train..
For the time that will never come back , and I am not in a hurry only trying to keep myself on the track.

The patience may some time run out,
and so is the persistence..but,Trust me..I will never ever shout..
Need not be scared , its true the joker inside me is still alive..
Penning down the most unrealistic ideas around...might seem I am increasing the sound..

No its not the hurry or the worry..its me only and need not go curly..
I mean your hair..looks good even though its not the favorite of your affairs..
But I love you no matter how you look..one of the best reasons to keep me hooked..
Childish and bit awkward..perhaps the two word that describe me I am like a free bird..

To love you the way I want to,
Nothing to be afraid and its the only thing I logged on too..
Repetitive and unimaginable it may sound,
But I am deep into it, and turning around is simply out of my bounds..

No comments:

Post a Comment