Friday, October 5, 2012

The GUILT...of Loving you...Not really..

I will never ever give up on you..Trust me...



Do I feel guilty and ashamed of leaving you,
No its not any of the above, but some time I think I do..
May be we did not have had that spark,
But I promised you everything ..never to leave you in that park..

Is it bad on my part, and I could not live up to the promise,
No I am not saying that you left me without any knowledge.
I do not want to start the blame game,
Some times I feel like ..Is that I am really Insane ??

To have not understood, what you spoke,
Yet I think, its always me ready to answer for your poke..
Might be of the opinion that, some times the things are best left unsaid.
Actually you are helping some, by not asking him to come out from the bed..

I do...


Its simply the other way round,
I am ready to come of it, to weigh you in pounds..
Perhaps you are worth much more than that,
No no..its the not any currency can justify the fact..

You are my gold..my diamond..my platinum..my precious..
Seriously nothing is above you, ..I can say this without any fuss..
Trust me..no matter what happens..what it takes..I will wait for you..
As you are the only one..who I believe can relate me to truth..

No comments:

Post a Comment