Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Promise..



The promise I made to myself was not a lousy one..
Also it was not made just to have fun.
But to give in what I have to you,
To make the best out of me and my virtue..

Being with you is like..I cannot define..
I smile and cry ..doing all the silly things at the same time..
Loose my breath in between.,
Not like I have given up on hope and lost my sheen..

I can be any thing for you..simply trying to be at my best..
And you can lay down all your doubts at rest..
Those three words are the world for me..
Simply trying to find out when I will hear them and be swiped off from my feet..



Not trying to pressurize, but want you trust me..
Not as a season ..only and only as I know "She is the one"...
And I am not going to disappear committing a treason...
I love you indefinitely ..and for that I do not need a reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment