Sunday, November 11, 2012

Perception does make it worse..



The level of the expectation is a big point of a concern..
As always you do find and never end up with a U turn..
The way you look back at times, And end up having a laugh..
Cannot force some one to stand there listen to you about your past..

Some sort of a belonging you develop for the one,
Can't explain..and cannot out run...
Obviously the problem of hurting the one is there.
Is it ok..if I tell her that "I am actually in despair"..

Mind does not seem to be in control.
Simply not able to sleep..and whole night was like..never easy to get over..
You ..I mean me always tend to complicate..the matter as I seem..
The fact is obvious for me to expect from you..and you are the only perception from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment