Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Brought Tears to my eyes...And they were of HAPPINESS..


Please Smile..Its better..And your blog completed a Year yesterday..

Its 11:15 am in the morning..and what a night..I mean what a night..Frankly its really tough to be awake  for a complete night..Hats off to the love birds.How u manage to keep up with your promises and then come to office "FRESH"..The lotions under eye dark spot..that pimples..are pretty nasty one's to hide..I remember a"PERSON" wiping the face with a "SANITIZED" napkin...YUUKKK..Then I thought where will I be applying the lotions on my face..You actually need to have a surface AREA ON FACE to be able to apply that..(In lighter vein)..Same as my "MILLION DOLLAR" smile disappears and requests are made of Facebook to please smile time and again..

Each morning you get up..See the profile of the "ONE" to find if she has replied to the message.But perhaps the wait seems to be long..But I will wait..Till when ??..I do not have an answer to that. Truth is I am happy drenched in and with you. I want to be like this for the rest of my life.No regrets...I love you this way..Even though you do not do..No issues..I am happy with you, for you, in you...only to be with you..Any way reading the replies to the last post was like visiting heaven..and No I am not too free to write and explain about it..Its simple maths..Addition of some thing increases the strength of the solution..You can go through the profile of any one..The "WALLPAPER" or "LIKES"..of miss you..."TEARS FOR YOU" will be there..Just a simple wish to all my heart broken friends..Do not regret it..Be proud of it..You gave in your 100% what you had..That's called "PASSION" to love some one with such an effect and purity that it cleans your heart in and out..To make you a better person in every sense..Madness to me is like moon to the sun..That it ultimately comes with time..

Some time or frankly speaking am I a Wrong person ?..Off lately I have been forced to think about this..Has it some thing to do with how do I look or behave..Tough one for me to configure it..It true it has broken me  down lately to the core, and I am unable to find the courage to replicate myself..

REMEMBER This is your version of the story..So its only 50%..true..You do not know what the other person has been going through..Respect that in every sense..  No matter what..




I still Love you..Reason is you..Your flipflop's your "BINDI"..Still not able to find what we call Bindi in English..


The day I try to forget you,
You come as a rain to my face,
All drenched in the happiness of the pain.
I am not complaining it to you,
Just to remind you there is a person who just wants to be with you..

Don't look back to see me crying,
I only want to love you unconditionally ,that's what I am always trying.
Why I am like this..actually the hormones of LOVE kinda overflow every time.
Its really hard some time to write seeing you and concentrating on the rhyme.

Its like being at the rooftop and waiting for it (Rain) to fall.
My happiness knew no bounds when I first saw your call.
Will be there for you in every situation irrespective of the fact we are not together,
And I will be always there watching for your feathers..

No comments:

Post a Comment