Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Thank you..for my ATONEMENT

The above thank you is for my parents, my sister and my family..
Yesterday's sorry was to a Gol Guppa wala..On Ring road ..Just thought of having them...Oh boy..the quantity.."ANKIT" that gol guppa wala said "AAP TOH TANKAR HO"..He was actually surprised to see me having 23 Gol Guppas..ie "ATTA and SUJI" wale combined..Firstly he asked..What type you want..I said to him..Bus "AAN DEE".."JEHDI MARJI DAYEE JA"...Then I think he must have been tired serving..and when did i stopped ??...Just saw Bhale papri in his other container..
Start of the "GOL Guppa" serving..

The Man was from Badaun. Those of who do not know..its after moradabad..ie on highway to "JIM CORBET PARK"..ie near to Bareilly. He came here to make a modest living, and trying his level best to help the family back home.  That 23rd GOP Guppa brought a smile to his face.I wonder what was there in rest of them ?



Laughing on my 23rd Gol Guppa..The man "ankit" was his name..Said.."AAP ne bhi GOL Guppa" ban jana hai kisi din..
He was from BDAUN..Near Moradabad..Oh ho..you do not know moradabad..its near Bareilly..

Any way my poem for her..

Its like a daily wish for me, how come not a kiss for me ??
The happiness in and around me is only because of you my miss.
Walking down the stairs , reminds me of your flip flops,
When I close my eyes , I see you in your lovely top...

Going on and on for you, in you, with you..
Seems like its an end for all my blues..
I still hope to see you on that corner, waiting for me,
Apologies, but the traffic was too much and I was negotiating my way in between..

My wish is for patience and persistence is unanswered,
Happy for you, and I hope God grants it and him to you..
And I know you deserve a better person in every sense,
Question is will you settle for this joyous youth ??





No comments:

Post a Comment