Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Our own LOVE BIRD's - UDAY and G********I.....


UDAY and G********I


The second name is being with held for the confidential reasons.. No no ...its not like they do not love each other..Actually Uday always is finding for one reason or another to talk to her.Take saturday's case, he was actually seeking advice for ankur and "TRYING " to make the conversation with her interesting.. Sach mein..Boys are like..They go to any extent to WOO the love of their life..What it meant for us.I mean to ankur and me..We lost a good one to a great person..Yes we are happy for both. Its a great feeling to be loved by the one, who loves you back..actually more than you love him or her.

We kinda remember the old days talking about "LADKI" nahi hai yaar..aur jab hai..then "LADKI" hai yaar Samjha kar..The language suddenly changes, the mood swings , those GOOD NIGHT wishes and kisses..The promises made..those late night talks..Waiting for her to see her atleast once before she boards the cab..and boring the next person in the cab to hell..not allowing him or her to sleep..Then waking up in the morning with a message of "GOOD morning"..That eagerness to reach your office just to see one look of her, and o boy that makes up your day.. One smile..to see how she is looking today...Trust me ..its heaven..
We . I mean me and Ankur still crib for the one to come into our lives..I know I will be getting bumps, I mean heavy bumps when I meet both of them..Do I regret..Naaaa..He, I mean Uday is one of the best one to be with you..He is now actually gone "THIN"..to compliment the couple's look. He also gladly admit that..
The "WHAT AN IDEA SIRJEE" worked for him..daily walk for 5 hours...I mean walk while you talk has probably done the trick. This is actually one of the best ways to get in shape..I mean having some one close to you. Let me list down the advantages for having "HER " in anyone's life..This is actually in general ..So no offences to anyone..And you can continue to Like Uday..

You do not get bored easily.
You do not have to remember time..As you will always be late in her words or "BY HER WATCH".
You end up forgetting your birthday to remember her's..
Your pocket will always be empty..
Your bike will always be on RESERVE..
You salary will be like..So LESS. due to monthly installments..or investment in your (I mean her) future..
and only God knows what are the returns ;-)..
You will suddenly develop patience.
You will be more confused than ever..
You will be a bad driver.
You will be over enthusiastic.
You will forget directions.
You will over shoot your expenses.
You will fight with your friends.. Mood thek nhi hai..baad mein baat karte hain..
You will end up the YOGA MASTER for laughing therapy.
You will forget to take your phone to office...or wearing socks with shoes.
You will end up putting your clothes in the fridge.
Your phone will always be on charging.
You will end up having less food and thus saving bucks for recharge.
You will try to try to not to fight..but it ends up in a heated argument.
You will kill your ego for her..and not for your boss.
You will be always free on Saturday and Sunday for her.
You will always be ready in 2 minutes..but end up being late by 2 hours..reason off course is traffic..We know.

You can catch the love bird's in the metro.in a cab..in a office table desk..in lunch sharing that favorite dish...calling each other with their nick names or special "SECRET" names..Feels nice to be under water in it desperately trying to connect the phone after a weak connection..As if the two words are a world for you..You want to be associated with the one like a wireless connection..with her always..All those who have found their love are lucky one's..Some one up there is watching you.guiding you in every sense. Only request from my end..Please do not fight with each other any time..rather than you can fight with me and keep only "LOVE" for each other.. God bless you both (UDAY and G********I)....



Me and " Unknown"...


For my love one..A small poem.
I saw the pain in your eyes,when you were looking towards your friend.
As she bend forward to wear the ring from her husband.
I know you always wanted to be in her place for the moment,
A mute man is standing up there waiting for you with the ornament..

Show me a sign and I promise I will come to pick you up,
Please do not worry, I hope this time I am having all my luck..
I promise to never ever let you go,
Please give me a chance to say "I LOVE YOU" more than you  actually thought you were...


5 comments:

  1. Ye hai poem.. Ladke.. points bohot amazingly put hai.. Someone is waiting for the right time for everybody.. U will also hv to go through the same.. U should also mention points that are from the perception of the girl.. Like. He always stares at other girls n she has to sing "jaha teri ye nazar hai meri jaa mujhe khabar hai.. " have never tried to make up a conversation wid her dont hv to dumbo.. What was being done was advice being seeked for ankur to do his best at his show till the clock struck 12.. Baki to WOO her that i will always try to pamper her chahe my pockets go empty.. Thats only somethings u can do.. Baki suggestion try to make sure that u let the other person know that whatever ur doing has a reason.. The reason is him and her life together.. G wants to meet up wid ankur n dillu.. She simply is in love wid dillu.. She says he is so sweet writes blogs tumne kabhi likha hai.. When i told her ki vo aaj humare baare me blog likh ra hai to bola gaya.. Koi to likh ra hai. Dillu is the best.. Ankur to gussa hoke baitha hai.. Abe fale dost hu tera agar teko kuch mere baare me accha nahi lagta to daant tera haq hai bhai.. Daant.. Ruth ke mat baith.. Baki pyar me sab jayaz hai.. Pagalpan bhi.. By the way dillu is still waiting for the reply on fb or call. Dekhta rahega.. Pagal kahi ka..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to tell n sorry bout ki ladkiya bhi poora yogdaan deti hai woo karne me.. Must say its mutual.. Jhoothi classes me jaana aur office se bunk maarna common hai.. Jab patla karne ka than liya ho to the bloody phone shud hv batteries right.. Tray leke to u cant expect to talk for long.. Smart phones me battery kaha hoti hai..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boys.....ufff.....:-) Thanks Dilmeet ......♥ thank yew .
    ...I understand God knows the future...but in our case it's written....written by God "whatever you wish":-)
    Your friend will always be loved....il b with my baby n will love him forever.
    N we both love u....hope to meet u soon....Thanx for such an amazing dedicated post.....♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey not gussa with anybody. The blogger boy does magic with his blogs every time. thanks to him. and i am happy for u my bro.. will always be. My blessings are always on for U & G. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please credit that photo. It is mine and here is the original http://kuchikixrukia.deviantart.com/art/Paper-H-e-a-r-t-129047248?q=gallery%3AKuchikixRukia%2F54688&qo=23

    ReplyDelete