Monday, September 10, 2012

The "GOOD NIGHT"....

"Don't say goodbye say goodnight so it's not over" - "by Binocular" 


I see you every time in my face, my smile, my tears every where..And you are the reason..the only reason for me. Its like I can't stop thinking ..I can't stop thinking of you...It simply brings smile on my face..I do not know the reason why...

I always wished to hear that "good night" from you ,
Do not make it right but please take it out of your sight , 
As I do not want you to leave me like this , 
A night alone to me is like a years of a yawn without any eternal bliss..

I want to wake up next to you every morning ,
See your eyes with a hope of a life time,
Trust me I am doing my best to make it come true,
I know its taking time , and Its the patience I am developing to be with you..

Its like the best thing that every would or could happen to me ,
Simply saying , I am equally not enjoying this season of being lonely.
Hoping for it to come true in the future,
And I have faith that some day could be today...

No comments:

Post a Comment