Thursday, September 13, 2012

My wish for TRUE love..." My HER"..or "My SHE"..


I do..."Love you"..He who sends the wound ,also send's in the medicine..For me its you..
Love to me is unpredictable , unrealistic , unconditional , unreasonable and all the words with it. It really feels nice to sing a duet, even though I might sound a bit harsh..But who cares, you have your lovely voice too keep me with you for hours. Its the melody of the song that keeps the flow ticking . I can't remember a day that goes past thinking about you. It brings a "LAVISH" smile on my face when I sing in your tune..A new name I have got from you, and my friends simply love it. All I wanted was a wish to be with you, nothing more or less just to be in it. Some things change, some don't..I am not a sarcastic one, just preserving the essence in the fragrance of your hair. I suppose the story this time has not ended but stopped for a break, Only wishing for my partner to make up her mind..And lets party with a cake. I am actually having more than 1001 ways to love you. Confused ??..I can ..Believe me..Its like an addiction for me..I have to have it to be with you. The day seems empty when I never see your face..I spend close to 9 hours with you..every day..non stop..I can do more..but the system needs a shut down..Please don't complain or ask to increase my target to 24 hours. I hope some day it will be like this..

Our Small home..Watched by GOD.

My "OWN SMALL WORLD"..of me and you is unbelievable..We talk in it through "telepathy"..We can be at any place any time..just by wishing..And we both are magicians..Only thing we cannot change or influence is our heart..As my heart belongs to you and your heart belongs to me. I forgot about the brain thing..No you are not having brains in my world..Only I am having ...HAHAHAHAHAHA...I am not bifurcating.but just to avoid the argument "THING"...OKOKOK.. I understand..you have..But we will not fight or get angry with  each other..That's a pact..We make a perfect couple and will live the rest of our lives being happy..
"HAPPILY EVER AFTER". Being selfish.noo..not et all..And you are the OWNER of this world. I am happy being your co passenger ..And you drive me where ever you want to..I am more than just happy being with you..Your wish is my command. Trust me it will be granted. That's how I love you, more than anyone else in the world could even think about it.

I usually start my day stopping the alarm and checking out my phone,
Off course for your message, that did not come.
The anxiety keeps me awake daily till late night.
Refreshing my phone's browser..and its not like we have had a fight..

The feeling to be with you grows stronger and stronger as the day progress,
Wish to see you with me in your beautiful dress.
With the hair straight and eyes blue,
I am waiting to see you, and not jumping the queue.

Its hard to find the reason to continue loving you,
I can't deny , I have never felt like this being with you.
Trying hard to find your face in the life I live in,
And give you a sign, only to tell you  "TRUST me I am deep within"....

No comments:

Post a Comment