Friday, September 14, 2012

Not the Color..And its the HEART that counts...


Skin Color does not matter..It the heart that counts..And  you are beautiful..I know..


Its not the skin color that counts, it the heart inside that matters.. The looks are not immortal..the heart is..those eyes..that smile..that fragrance is gona  last with me for the rest of my life..Some think its the first look that counts..to me I consider it only makes you to talk to some one.Not be "BE" with any one..The whole equation depends on the physiological mindset of individuals involved. What actually they are looking for "with" and in a relation..Could be "lust", could be "money"..could be "a life partner" ..could be "Freedom" and many more..Definitely you are looking forward to being happy..that's the basic criteria..why you want to be in it!!..Rest love can be found in any age..between any two crack pots.Trying to join their lives individually but some how not able to do it..Better way , take help from the one you know..And you will never regret when you "HOUSE" is converted to your "HOME"..That's togetherness to risk it all for the "ONE"..and trust me..that patience is worth the wait in Gold..

One of the lines spoken by my friend "ANKUR"..

Life is a mess..I or we know that...So ,.Lets get together and make it "A HELL"

That is exactly the way to go.You do not know what exactly gona happen next. And you explore your inner self for the happiness of other person. That skin is not gona last forever..nor are the look.So find the person who can keep you on your toes..surprise you every morning..Kiss you when you go to sleep..care for you , when you are low..Fight with you for your happiness..Support you irrespective of the result..Honor your words and the promise made..Make you feel the "HAPPIEST" person in the whole world..The favorite emotion.. YOU CRY AND SMILE AT THE SAME TIME.. 


The below lines have been spoken by Jagjit Singh..in one of this favorite gazal.
For those who cannot read it..a similar extract is mentioned below for the narration.


ਕਿਸੇ  ਨੇ   ਮਜਨੁ   ਨੂ   ਪੁਚੇਯਇਆ " ਤੇਰੀ   ਲੈਲਾ   ਦਿਸਦੀ   ਕਾਲੀ   ਵੇ"
ਮਜਨੁ   ਨੇ   ਜਵਾਬ   ਦਿਤਾ   "  ਤੇਰੀ   ਆਂਖ   ਨਾ   ਵੇਖਣ   ਵਾਲੀ   ਵੇ ..
ਵੇਦ   ਵੀ   ਚਿਟਾ   ਕੁਰਾਨ   ਵੀ   ਚਿਟੀ  ,   ਵਿਚ   ਸ਼ਿਯਾਈ    ਰਖ   ਦਿਤੀ   ਕਾਲੀ   ਵੇ ...
ਗੁਲਾਮ   ਫਰੀਦ   ਜਿਥੇ   ਆਖਿਯਾੰ   ਲਗੀਆਂ   ਓਥੇ   ਕਯਾ   ਗੋਰੀ   ਕ੍ਯਾ   ਕਾਲੀ   ਵੇ ..


Some one asked "Majnu" ..your Laila seems black to me.
Majnu Said.."Its not you who's gona see heer..and how dare you??"
Veed and quran both are white..and have black ink used to write words..
Gulam "FARID"..when you love someone..there is no white or black in it then..



Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Love ME....


Poem for you..

You seem to be working till late at night,
Don't you know , the dark circles will spoil my view.
Oh ho..common its not you, but to the circles I am talking to..
I know you want to complete your project on time.
You should take care of your health ..as its your life line..

Its a long way ahead you have to go,
His wishes are with you in every point, and may I have the permission to propose.
Trust me you will be fine along with me,
You can study all the night , but actually I am waiting for you to be free.

I wonder how would it be waking up next to you,
Dropping off you to work , in your sky blue ( Color of dress)..
It skips my heart beat, every time I try to impress,
And I am not going off to sleep without my "GOOD night " Kiss...


1 comment:

  1. Reading your blog seems to be my habit now.yes i confess my friend..i am atticted.i am trapped by your words.lost somewhere everytime i read the post.and thanks for inclusion of what i said. Although i didnt even remember when i had spoken those lines.the wait seems long for your next one....

    ReplyDelete