Friday, October 12, 2012

Close my eyes to Hold you...




I close my eyes to pray for you,
For the reason to see the truth in you,
Hold you beneath me..yes it feels up so lonely..
The nights have some what missed the meaning..
That's what I am trying to say it to you from the very beginning..

I tried falling asleep, to see in you with my vision so weak..
And I could not ultimately find you, even though you had left a lining streak..
Not like any day to have the sealing fall on me.
Always trying my best to explain to you..its not me that who has wanted to be free..

I want to give it my time...to be my destiny and my fate..
Only thing that hold me..is a question...am I too late to debate ??
Have I lost you for the silly mistake I made ?
As per me ..I deserve one more chance to say and prove and to say...I am forever your from today to that day..

And  it can go on and on....A sorry..or a apology is not there in my song..
As I never regret what I have done..or is it that I am guilty of what I have done..
What ever be the reason or the moment you have in your mind..
Please do not turn back on me...till I am already blind...


No comments:

Post a Comment