Monday, October 8, 2012

My Wish...for the "ONE and SHE"..



If I could have my say,
It would not be some day..but today..
Make every thing right.
Beginning from the start when we had a fight..

I could have freaked out at that time..
Was in a hurry to get closer to you, As I may define.
Truth some time is not what we may think could be..
Ask me if you have any hesitation to make you believe..

I may not be the one for you,
Call it destiny...but I can't let you go out through..
May be I am still stuck..
On one word that has associated me as a "SCHMUCK"..

No way I can let you go..
Its simply not easier for me..as it might look so..
Try to understand the situation I am trying to explain..
I am not ready to leave you again..


Difficult as I may sound,
Perhaps the most common word lately I am correctly able to pronounce..
Be with me..lie with me forever..
I an trying to delete the only word from dictionary..that sounds "NEVER"..



No comments:

Post a Comment