Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Symptoms of Love...For Me..and the "ONE"..





Symptoms…..For me being in LOVE..

Am I in love ??...
Or is it that I simply want to wash it with dove.
To make some story and a reason,
Let’s prove I am not guilty for hurting you. And now we are even.

That’s so evil of me to have a thought like this.
Allow me to rectify with one last kiss.
I promise I will never come back,
Only rename “NEVER” with forever and every word that makes me feel sad..

Okay I know it’s also tough for you,
Show me that you are also sick. And I am not asking for a proof…
Go on. And I will be glad to reply to your hesitations..
I hope it’s the enough time you had for the consideration.


Let’s not see it as a victory of anyone.
There is more to it…as other’s believed we have had none.
I do not want to make a fun of it (LOVE) in public.
Only want to clarify again, it’s much more sacred to me and you always make me click.

No comments:

Post a Comment