Sunday, October 7, 2012

Trying to get Tired...of My track..



It starts off from the beginning again,
As I have hit the button to repeat it for the same..
Trying to understand the words behind the music,
Not as if its a new set up all together to do the trick..

Is it about the late mornings or the words I did not understand.
Or is it about the love story, and I am figuring it out to have something sort of a band..
To keep the melody on and on..diverting the attention from the theme..
Bored...devastated..ugly are the words....and yes I am tired ??.. mostly it might seem..

Like effortlessly going on..closing my eyes to forget you from the song..
Some how I cannot close my mind..It lies with me..to make me feel strong..
How could that be possible, as I am not with you..
Call it destiny..but to me its some thing much more than sounding funny..



I try to get tried of you..its really hard for me to strike a truce in between..
Love is like a flavor always in the mouth..and you hardly need any one to explain you are mean..
To me the track is kinda old..with lines having the meaning all disclosed..
My wish never to keep you away..as you are the "ONE"..let me just clarify what i want to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment