Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Imagine..my DREAMS for "SHE" and the "ONE"..



I can do what ever I want in my dreams,
That is perhaps the best part ..and its not like I am mean..
Self fish some time..can call it this way,
Not like as..always I am having my say..

Waiting..patiently for the day to arrive, for what I want,
Does not mean I am asking you for a grant..
But a simple thought to have your consideration,
Not to have some thing sort of a elimination.

Trust me its not simply like a radio station,
On which I can play my song without any hesitation..
Its like a 24x7 show time for me,
And it only plays my songs, I am sorry and you can pardon me for feeling lonely.



Perhaps that's the reason I want you to be near ,
Before I loose my persistence and disappear .
Just have a look back to see what I have become..
And I do not want to move out, before its said and done..

No comments:

Post a Comment