Thursday, October 11, 2012

Mixed Emotions...




When ever I try to correct some thing I have done.
I am reminded of the fact, was it intentional or is that I was merely having fun..
To be true its was none..
Simple was the way to express my happiness only for the "ONE"..

As they say..well begun is only half done,
Still stuck on the one...and now it seem has it really begun ??
Days seem like months..and much more..
Have I really loved you to be with me ??..Answer is a yes...much and very much before..

Why is it that I am still in dilemma ? and keep questioning myself..
Is is..I repent..or feel sorry to have started.....No its not any way likely that we have departed..
Only want to make you remind..You are "My precious"..forever and ever..
Just look into my eyes..you will see what the only word ..that means "TOGETHER"...


No comments:

Post a Comment