Friday, November 16, 2012

Dragging the Sorry's and apologies for my "ONE"..



Is there any way to kill  the guilt feeling that keeps me awake..
Dragging me slowing day by day..making me realize its my fate..
I actually have no reason to be angry with you....And I am sorry to you on every date..
Call me cup plate..or half plate..and loving you is my only band aid..

Please plan a rescue mission for me...drop a rope so that I can climb my way up..
If that's the plan you have..I must say..please be quick before i wake up.
Kindly be fast..and to be true I actually want to jump out from my past.
Having a blast..no way...as I am still hesitant to hold you and may I ask ?

Will you be able to love you as I do ?
Unconditionally ...irrespective of the way I look..or the way I cook.. ?
Questions seems to be more and at galore..I try to avoid sound boring ..
It really does not mean any thing to me..if at all I am scoring...

Making the person realize to believe you , is simply asking for her trust..,
Frankly do not have a better option but to say it rightly before I miss the bus.
Is loving you so much pain and insane ?..then I have no hesitation to admit..
I want to live with it for my life..as it only way that makes you closer to me again..

No comments:

Post a Comment