Thursday, November 15, 2012

I am a LIAR..for the "ONE"..



Can you see it in my eyes..or should I lie to make you believe..
All this is only for you..not just a fever this week.
Most of the times you said to go with the flow.
I told you "HELLO" its too difficult for me to stay awake..but please don't go..

Act of foolishness were there is my talks and as I walk..
Strange to image I was loved by none and also now hated by the one..
What life is like when some one up so close moves back..
Respected the feelings..I simply can't force myself to have track.

Altogether it seems a different world and at different times.
Seeing back what it was..it hardly anything there to define..
Scars yess..they are some what seems permanent to me..
To love some one else apart from you ..is certainly actually not me.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment