Thursday, November 15, 2012

Hope it never ends...



Mind has a reason to explain..
Any situation and he is all the more excited to play the blame game..
Its quite natural and easy how we come to a conclusion and a perception..
Without knowing the truth..relate it to what you or else we could have done.

Quite uneasy and complicated it becomes..
Simple words  are so hard to come out from our tongues..
SORRY is related as if you want to win the person back,
The depiction to the partner is different..but inside its the truth and you always wanted that.

To be honest with my vision..No day goes by without seeing you pic..
Call it to be insane..my wallpaper..my screen saver..every thing has you and your name..
I some time get repetitive in words..Its only me saying to you I am not at all a nerd..
Is it absurd to love you madly ?..and I Can't stop flying with you as MY own BIRD..



No comments:

Post a Comment