Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Self content with "YOU ALL"..& Happy Diwali to my "ONE"..



The feeling this time..is a bit different..
Mood is the same but the reason so in consistent..
Explanation are obnoxious misinterpreted and not understood.
Seriously ..I honor the decision made ..though the other reason's make us persuade..

To reach out the dreams we have..
Full fill the empty hearts with the feats for which we have been glad..
Not every time we have the opportunity to make our selves clear.
Its a small window in which we have to bargain ourselves in pairs.

Track though is stuck on a particular note..
Repetitive, boring ...irritating ..perceptions are all there at galore.
One simple communication I would like to pass through..
Its immaterial no one loves me or loved me.."All that matters is that, I am still the same looking out for me"... 

No comments:

Post a Comment