Saturday, November 17, 2012

Surprise Me my GIRL...



I wish it was the other way round..You wooing me..
Its simply much more better than hoping for destiny..
You writing blogs and sending me poem every day..
So much easy would have been on my part to accept you s they say..

Vice verse sound better perhaps best for me..
No..it does not really mean I want you to realize its tough writing a new poem for my "SHE"..
At least glad and feels secure ..and can call it to be safe..
Knowing the fact that some one admires you more than you mate..

Off late the relation is having thin strings attached to it..
Even though it did not break, but the vibrations are felt..am asking for a retake.
Saying a "SORRY" is the most easiest thing to do and move on..
Same is with me..seriously its too tough to be stubborn..

What ever be the past ..I know we cannot change or erase..
Accepting it with a thinking that it was some thing sort of an early phase..
I do not want an explanation and frankly do not expect it from you..
Only asking you to come back.. and lets again get together as two...


No comments:

Post a Comment