Saturday, November 17, 2012

You never learn..





I know the complaints and the reason behind why you are angry..
Makes me itchy..If I can ping you..trust me it still feel a bit scary..
Reason..why are you looking at me ? you do not know..
My dear its love..that I am actually trying to show..

Oh ho...Don't make me fell I need to go..
Change the look of your face. as it was 2 days ago..
You look beautiful in it..I am not trying to be cheeky..
But that's how I always think of you..trust me..

Thinking about you brings a smile to my face..
Stretch out ..a bit relaxed..and that how the mood becomes..even though I haven't seen you in days..
I know ..I never learn from the past that has always haunted me..
Guess what !! forgetting is no way near. ..so.Let me live in the lie.." that You love me" my dear..

No comments:

Post a Comment