Monday, March 25, 2013

I can't Stop thinking..of you :)



Its the walk that I miss of you..
Not the work out..but it was the time..I was with you...
For the hour I guess..
It laid back all my sadness to rest..

Its the laugh that I miss with you...
Asking me to speak..and me watching you practicing how to breathe..
Funny was the situation..
But atleast gave me the promotion of being closer to have an association..

Its the smiley I miss of you...
The way it was spelt and written..make me forget as If I was some what not in heaven..
Call it to be on demand...
But how come two simple words..make me felt..the love and your warmth..

Its the good times I miss with you..
Hope I never have to go back again..as it pains me more..please do not call me insane..
I only wanted to see you laugh and be happy..no matter if I was with you or not..
Guess..I loved you more than anything..and I cant stop thinking and describing about you..as it was never enough ...as you meant me next to my god..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment