Monday, March 25, 2013

My God Bless you...with all happiness and love :)



I write this in respect of the one I loved the most.
Kept myself at bay waiting for her..holding it to a so called hope.
Irrespective of the result and the reality I have to face today.
There will always be the words of almighty for you..as its the only words I pray..

How could I be angry and not happy with the dream she always wanted as a reality..
I guess..to love some one indefinitely means...no matter what happens you stick with her..what ever she wants to be..
My hands shook and the beat some what missed a second..
I cried myself in, even then the words were for your dream towards so called realization..

It made me strong to be with you..
As every morning..I wake up with you..as if our love has just begun as a fresh sun..
And I realize..I have been too selfish at times...praying for togetherness of me and you..
But my GOD had some different plans..and he always wanted the best to come as your virtue..

I know the reality its not me..and nor it could ever be..
Living in a dream world of me..sleeping with you is feeling..yet I seem to be so much lonely..
Call it to be respect and love for you...never forced myself as you might feel..
Simply waited patiently hoping for a miracle..you might see me as the last man when there is no one left to be

No comments:

Post a Comment