Tuesday, March 26, 2013

If you could hear..what I never said..



If only you could hear..what I never said..
To be true words were not able to express ...but if only your heart could guess..
The state at which I actually was..
Moving on was an option....but I waited in it..to make sure what if you look back..

Broken down...off the track...can't do anything..except for clinging to my God..
Yes I do watch my cell phone many a times..hoping it shows a message..
You can guess the situation in which I have been living..as if nothing happened bad..
Writing style might have changed..and so are the words...one thing is same..I still pray for you what so ever is the world..

The open heart has a different meaning of asking questions..why I am here on my blog ??
 Obvious answer I have.."I see you in here with me..infront of the whole world"..but why choke ??
That is the word which some time sends shiver across my spine..I wish the emotions froze..
Of the happiness and excitement......but then again it breaks down with a bad dose..

I am the culprit responsible for my fate...and ask..why its not you with me my reader ??
Not sure if you have an answer..the best I could get..asking for a time to disappear..
From my life..and my fate..which were some how for a short time associated with you..
I hope and pray with my folded hands and admit.."I have and will always say I DO love you"....

No comments:

Post a Comment