Friday, March 29, 2013

Mixed Emotions...of a Silly Blogger Boy :-)



As I rewind my mind for the amazing spectacular events..
I find...there have actually been many....and not just hoping for "My ONE" instead..
Almost all of them showed and shared the love..
Some how..it disappeared ...from me..like a dove..

You see a pregnant lady..holding a child in her...
It was a moment to recon the look with the wet eyes she wore..
There could not be a much better way to thank the creation of god..
Let us show some respect....as she is the only reason for all.

Suddenly you feel..you want to father a child and hold it in your arms..
That's the feeling I have been missing lately..I know its altogether up to fast..
Might not have been able to myself with you...
And Still some thing is left in me...which is much more than I say "I do"..

And it again takes a round back from where it started..
Just a silly question from a blogger boy..why you actually departed..
Was it that I could not make you understand the love I had..
Every time..it comes as a tear from the eye....that what if...I was not like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment