Friday, March 29, 2013

Some where lost in between..



Its all of me..that I am like this..but I hope I never wanted this..
Seeing at my phone...expecting a reply..which I know will never come..
Strange time is the reality after it has ended....and you are trying to forget..
Suddenly here comes a message...when I say..it was not you..but some one instead..

For all the mails and chats exchanged..Yes I do admit..
I was glued to them....before I took a hit..
Don't why I still keep on checking the notification..
And hoping some how..you might want to message back to me..in a guilt of realization..

Some where I am lost in between you and me..
Can't figure out..what happened ..as it was supposed to end as WE..
That silly two letter word..has not got a special respect..
I am actually trying hard to convince my self..its better never to expect..

But atlast after all we are all humans..We do have desires..
Which are usually and normally not lit and hidden beneath the pier....
No I  know I am accountable for my present state..but it does not mean an end to my burning desires.
Its just a look of you ..that could again ignite as a love of fire....

No comments:

Post a Comment