Wednesday, March 6, 2013

In here.... :)



One of the most funniest shape of a SMILEY ...
I got to know...off lately..
Can't stop laughing ...that how come a dot with a bracket could relate to me...
Trust me..it was simply magical...seeing my one inching closer to my destiny..

My smile suddenly had a new meaning..
Mad at times..but it actually meant being in..
Tough to explain..to the people around..
But they could make out..I am now actually out of bounds..

Mornings were a bit different..
I thought..it was the excitement that made it much more than being consistent..
All the time it was with me...with the ear placed next to it..
Wishing for a sound..and you never know..when it will sing..

The feelings and the emotions cannot be explained behind the lines...
As it was more than..just a use of words to explain my so called inerts..
Is it ..me who is always to blame......that nothing worked out with me..
I hope and trust..some one up there is watching....and making best of the opportunity...


No comments:

Post a Comment