Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Lies in the EYES....



If you could ever understand what I felt about you...
Actually you would have been with me...rather than me writing a so called plea..
Kinda hard to accept the fact...
How can I let you go..just like that..

Perhaps I have nothing more to say and to offer you..
Besides the wishes and hope....Simply just like that..
I some how..can never forget the seconds spend with you..
Calling you in the morning..hearing the voice as a fresh new moon..

How could it end so soon ?? is the question I ask..
May be some one better is waiting for you..As I have now become your past..
Cursing my self ..and has all the toward me to blame..
Yes..people do call me simple..similar to a plane jane..

It pains inside to let some one go from you..
If I could ask....you to stay...and let me have one last view..
But you never know..when they actually come in to let some one go...
Blame it on destiny....else I have nothing more to say....and quietly walking out from that door.

No comments:

Post a Comment