Monday, March 4, 2013

To believe in some "ONE"...



Could easily be one of the leaf out from my life..
I am looking at my cell..as I type..
To believe that a reply to my message is pending..
God forbid..but some how I think..its all up so close to a near ending...

Seriously..to care for some is all I ever wanted..
Was her smile..that could comfort me....else I was always haunted..
By the pain and the believe some one some day will come..
For whom..I am writing till today...as its not for fun..

Suddenly the situation has changed..to almost disbelief..
Never could have expected this....and definitely it took a memory from my peak..
Busy in my so called world with the worst fear to expect..
Which have actually come to drop me dead..

Time and again..the so called my love for my one has eluded me..
Will I always be the same..curing my destiny..
Or can it give me a reason to smile ....come back and say..
Its enough of the play..marry this girl...as she the one..for whom you have always prayed..

No comments:

Post a Comment