Monday, March 4, 2013

Thank you my "ONE"...for everything..



Once again..it has come back to haunt me...
I guess..you love me much more than my "SHE"..
Believe me..I was so much deep into it..
Felt as if heaven ...some how fell into shit..

Of all the goodies to the pacts made..
Riding a bike....was indeed a wish ...only a juvenile would make..
The classic some what have had a better opinion to break..
Monotonous  agony of getting failed....every time blaming the fate..

Yes the anger is much deep within..
Could not say out...as it was not just a mere trophy to win..
Some what it was my only hope..
Love of you..was always like..I have had taken a dope..

To say again...felt like I was begging you for my smile..
Truth is..I no longer has the strength to live with the lies..
No longer..those days will come..
Trust me..I only cry..as I mean and felt..you are my only "ONE"..

No comments:

Post a Comment