Thursday, March 7, 2013

Some one..Some where :)



Smile is the only word..I can relate it to..
As it only meant..I am close to you..
No time goes by..when I never miss you..
Some time..I wish,  I could tell you..it was the truth..

Never got a chance to say those words..
As I kept them up so close..
To find a reason ...in order to express..
Hard to believe what happened....Yes..I am some time depressed..

Thinking of the good old times..shared with you..
Ever increasing excitement..simply expressing my inner virtue..
I guess..you do not have to charge your battery again..
But I miss the message more than your cellphone to blame..

If I could do what I want to...
We could not have ended..seeing our self through the moon..
Its the numerous WHY I ask myself..
May be...some one up there is watching...to correct me from depth...

No comments:

Post a Comment