Friday, March 8, 2013

Who am I ?



Who am I is the question I ask my self..
Most obvious answer with a reply is.....whats actually in a dress..
I thought..people prefer to read the abstract ...
Rather than merely looking whats underneath the sack..

Believe me its the skin which every one is looking for..
As the heart is so impure..and it cannot be trusted in this hour..
May be you are correct ..but let me clarify your vision..
Don't weigh me up there...As I never belonged to that prison..

Sick is the word I feel..
Seeing every one around..living in the so called empty world..so much similar to the reel..
I am not the one who is interested to keep them awake..
It was only a wish..not to think me as an ordinary cup plate..

So who am I ?...is the question going around in my mind..
Is actually a simple guy..who wishes to say "I love you"....not from behind..
As its one of the most sacred feeling any one could have..
Never wanted to disappear ..simply just like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment